West bengal Another sea view

Travel India
Digha Mandarmani is a lot. There are many beaches in Midnapur in the east. Today, there is an outstanding desolation. These beaches are full of rainy days. It is only four km away. After seeing the sky clear, I started the car. Dunakuni Kolaghat Nandkumar Kathi Chawkhola Red Kankra Beach.
There is a distinct joy of walking 201 km from the house. There is happiness and happiness. After meeting with Bondhu Ratan for a long time in Kathi, I ate tea again and got a car. I reached him to make him a jiggish. I freshened up and went to Red Pebble Beach. It was a very empty beach. I took a bath with a bit of joy. It was an unbeatable delight. I went out to eat and wandered around. I went to see the boat built at the far end of the ashram. Many people are throwing a whole boat with a wooden hammer. The appearance of the carton is further enhanced.
Then I went to a beautiful beach in Tajpur. The crowd is now crowded. From there, straight home to the second home of Digha. It's like watching a Maharaj's evening aarti with his kids. The Maharaja is a very plain man. Dada froze. All app is with someone from Barakpur. You can sing very well. Listen to us. Wake up the palace you woke up ... My mind was filled. The night broke the sky, and the wind blew. Here was a new discovery.
In the morning I went to the beach. The face of the sky was grim, so the sun did not see.
Today the destination is Boguran and Junput. From Chowkholla to Boguran, the road is about 20 km. The road is outstanding. The locals are none other than us. Never mind. The beach's name is still unknown to many. Thirsty people of the world to another in the fear of the first drive dipped into the water, but then looked thrills.
It is only seven km from here, Junput. Even though the smell of sweet fish is drought, it will not be bad to see the fish.
Tell me, what else could it be like in two days? Another kind of sea view was good. Desolation made the sea even closer.


Post a Comment

0 Comments